REMOVE KNOTS, MATS, AND LOOSE UNDERCOAT WITH EASE
- Achieve faster and more professional dematting and grooming results
- The sharp teeth can cut through the toughest mats without tugging your pet’s hair or damaging his skin
- The grooming comb is ergonomically designed and made of high-quality stainless steel
- Suitable for all dog and cat breeds
REMOVE MATS AND TANGLES
The dual-sided design ensures that you can deal with stubborn mats and tangles. You can also use it as a thinning and deshedding tool. You can achieve faster and more professional dematting and grooming results with the Fur Magic Dematting Comb. Suitable for all dog and cat breeds.
SAFE FOR YOUR PET
The Fur Magic Dematting Comb has sharp teeth to cut through the toughest mats and not to tug your pet’s hair while the rounded ends on the teeth prevent scratching the pet´s skin.
COMFORTABLE TO USE
The non-slip rubber handles are ergonomically designed for a soft comfortable grip and for longer grooming sessions.
The high-quality stainless-steel deshedding tool and dematting comb is built to last. The strong non-slip rubber handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We stand behind our product and aim to provide the best quality for you. If you are not happy with your purchase from Fur Magic, please do not hesitate to contact us right away. We will make sure to find a solution that suits you as we truly believe in happy customers!
How to use Fur Magic Dematting Comb
- Hold the hair below the mat in one hand and place the Fur Magic Dematting Comb in the other hand. It will ease the impact of the tugging and pulling motions.
- Detangle the ends of the matted hair with the comb.
- Place the comb near the ends of the matted hair and use a picking motion to untangle it.
- Gradually work your way down toward the bottom of the mat.
For best results
- Make sure that your pet’s coat is completely dry before brushing.
- Pay attention to sensitive areas.
- Don’t brush against your pet’s natural coat growth.
- Make sure to remove all clearly visible mats.
- Avoid pulling the comb through the hair. Move the teeth of the comb in and out of the mat and allow the blades to cut through the knotted hair.
- Avoid working from the bottom upwards, because this causes the fur to compress and tangle even more.
1 Fur Magic Dematting Comb
Package weight: 0.15 kg
Package dimensions: 17 x 9 x 2.5 cm