GENTLY REMOVE LOOSE UNDERCOAT AND TANGLES
- Achieve faster and more professional dematting and grooming results
- Regular brushing will make your pet’s coat and skin healthier
- Reduce shedding by up to 95% without damaging your pet’s coat
- Ergonomically designed and made of high-quality stainless steel
- Suitable for dogs and cats with medium and long hair
EFFECTIVELY REMOVE LOOSE HAIR AND TANGLES
Achieve faster and more professional dematting and grooming results! Remove dead hair, mats and tangles gently without damaging your pet’s hair.
REDUCE SHEDDING BY UP TO 95%
Use the Fur Magic Dematting Comb regularly and reduce shedding by up to 95% without damaging your pet’s coat. Regular brushing will make your pet’s coat and skin healthier while promoting bonding with your pet.
GENTLE TO YOUR PET’S COAT
The rounded pins won’t scratch your pet’s skin while gently remove all the stubborn mats and excess hair.
PERFECT FOR BREEDS WITH A THICK UNDERCOAT
Ideal for dogs and cats with medium and long hair. Regular grooming removes dirt, debris and loose hair without hurting the topcoat.
The high-quality stainless-steel dematting comb is built to last. The strong non-slip rubber handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We stand behind our product and aim to provide the best quality for you. If you are not happy with your purchase from Fur Magic, please do not hesitate to contact us right away. We will make sure to find a solution that suits you as we truly believe in happy customers!
How to use Fur Magic Dematting Comb
- Hold the hair below the mat in one hand and place the Fur Magic Dematting Comb in the other hand. It will ease the impact of the tugging and pulling motions.
- Detangle the ends of the matted hair with the comb.
- Place the comb near the ends of the matted hair and use a picking motion to untangle it.
- Gradually work your way down toward the bottom of the mat.
For best results
- Make sure that your pet’s coat is completely dry before brushing.
- Pay attention to sensitive areas.
- Don’t brush against your pet’s natural coat growth.
- Make sure to remove all clearly visible mats.
- Avoid pulling the comb through the hair. Move the teeth of the comb in and out of the mat and allow the blades to cut through the knotted hair.
- Avoid working from the bottom upwards, because this causes the fur to compress and tangle even more.
1 Fur Magic Dematting Comb with 2 Rows of Pins
Package weight: 0.15 kg
Package dimensions: 16.7 x 11.6 x 4.7 cm